Class of 2005
This also has a preview for Zyuranger, and the episodes have their previews for the ones that follow right after.

https://twitter.com/TucsonPRZealot/status/556590690755284992

https://twitter.com/TucsonPRZealot/status/556595698955988994

That guy will also be doing a YouTube review soon.

of course they have the previews, its not like they wouldn't especially considering where the got quality from lol. Buyt yeah Im so glad this is coming out in 3-4 weeks I just hope both shout! and wal mart have this so i don't have to wait for delivery lmao.

Class of 2005
Some people have actually gotten their sets early.

-There's an option to turn the subtitles on or off.
-There are five episodes per disc.
-The promo for Dairanger is included at the end of the 50th and final episode.
-The panel featuring the Zyuranger actors at Power Morphicon is the only special feature included, and is of course on the final disc of the set.

http://news.tokunation.com/2015/01/...er-dvds-released-early-imagesscreencaps-24044

you got me excited. but yeah I have serveral zyuranger episodes on my ps3/ps4 and i was surprised that the next episode preview for the new series dairanger was included. In fact some of the ones from the 80s have them while others don't like Flashman on the end of Changeman or Fiveman on the end of Turboranger. many of the rest do. god, my excitement for zyuranger even though im bored with it went from zero to 60 in 3.5...

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Well... $40 is steep, but I think I'm going to go for it. I've never really been able to get into Sentai before, but from what I've seen of Zyuranger, I am curious. Also, I want to support this just in case they decide to do more Tokusatsu.

Personally, I think this is both a simple tie-in opportunity to release the Sentai version of PR while people are still interested in buying PR, as well as seeing if they can profit selling Japan-only shows in the west.

Class of 2005
Well... $40 is steep, but I think I'm going to go for it. I've never really been able to get into Sentai before, but from what I've seen of Zyuranger, I am curious. Also, I want to support this just in case they decide to do more Tokusatsu.

Personally, I think this is both a simple tie-in opportunity to release the Sentai version of PR while people are still interested in buying PR, as well as seeing if they can profit selling Japan-only shows in the west.

This!!!!!!!!!!!

D

Dr Kain

How is $40 steep? That is less than $1 an episode. That is cheaper than most TV seasons with 10 episodes in one season.

As I wait for my copy of ZyuRanger, I cannot help but wonder if Shout Factory has some kind of long-term marketing strategy in mind...

ZyuRanger and maybe one or two titles after it will be great, but I fear the novelty disappearing. There's no promise that Shout Factory is going to keep doing this for every Sentai was that made into Power Rangers, so we shouldn't get too relaxed about buying the DVDs. Still, I fear that happening. I fear sales dropping after the novelty wears off, and people will just expect them to keep releasing Super Sentai until forever, thus there won't be as many people jumping to order or pre-order the next series right away.

Yes, I know, that's a pretty pessimistic outlook. But whether I'm right or wrong, I think Shout Factory should consider testing the waters. Maybe after they release DaiRanger or KakuRanger, they should try releasing a pre-Zyu series just to see how much interest there would be. Because eventually, you're going to run in a "VS Super Sentai" special. It'd be weird seeing all these different teams that haven't had their TV shows released over here yet. And yes, I know, most of those specials are movies that don't have to be brought over. However...
What about Gokaiger?
Assuming Shout Factory gets that far in terms of releasing all the Super Sentai titles, you can't really avoid anything in that. I guess you could fully translate that show and just acknowledge that the pre-Zyu stuff exists, but it would really make want to own all the pre-Zyu titles even more.

And let's not forget that there are other things they can try out. B-Fighter, Metalder, Kamen Rider Black/RX, Kamen Rider Ryuki...

D

Dr Kain

In all honesty, if I can just get Zyu-Kaku on DVD, I will be a happy camper.

MV Maker
I saw an interview that suggested they'd be more interested in doing Ohranger (because Zeo was the following season) or maybe Gokaiger (because Super Megaforce is still relevant) next, but anything's possible. I know I'd love to own Dairanger like this.