tumblr_m6qsqcfiYU1qfqi1io1_500.png

What toku cast had the best onscreen chemistry according to you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Some kind of Beast mode
That's hard, off the top of my head I would say the Shinken/Gokai cast had good chem.

Lurker
That's hard, off the top of my head I would say the Shinken/Gokai cast had good chem.

agreed shinkenger and gokaiger even kyoruger is pretty good...for sentai
for riders i think hibiki kabuto W are good

Some kind of Beast mode
agreed shinkenger and gokaiger even kyoruger is pretty good...for sentai
for riders i think hibiki kabuto W are good

Yes yes, Kyoryu as well. I feel like Nossan is there glue. I agree with W 100%, that was some damn good chem.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
:hmm:...well for me, I'd say for Sentai, Shinkenger, Gokaiger, Gekiranger, Timeranger, and GoGo-V.

As for Rider....I'd say W, Den-O, Kabuto, Hibiki and Faiz.

It's hard for me to say which cast works together best. For some reason, I prefer to look at the chemistry in crossover movies.

For example...
I think MagiRangers and the DekaRangers had a lot of chemistry because so many of them had so many similarities. When the DekaRangers and the AbaRangers teamed up, I felt like there was only a forced chemistry, and even then it was limited to DekaRed and AbaRed.

And for Riders...
I always thought Fourze and OOO had much more chemistry between them than, say, Fourze and Wizard or Double and Decade. They are both the nice-guy friendly types. They even had a funny moment with Double, which I still laugh about to this day. :laugh: