Okay, so we will probably get the cast reveal this week or next week.
Then the newest episode will have a trailer.
Then the press conference.

Wait, when do we get leaks for the eventual additional members? I know we had one for GoseiKnight, GokaiSilver, and Beet and Stag around early February.

Mad Skillz
Swiped from Rangercrew: This appears to be official confirmation of Ryo Ryusei as KyoryuRed - http://spn.ken-on.com/headline/article.php?id=1356505077 That's his agency's website, if I'm not mistaken. Can anyone translate it?

Juuden Sentai Kyoryuger will begin its broadcast on February 17th, 2013 (2/17) at 7:30 AM on TV Asahi. Ryo Ryusei will star in the series as KyoryuRed / Kiryu Daigo.

桐生ダイゴappears to be the name they're going with. I think that's Kiryu Daigo anyhow.

Wait, when do we get leaks for the eventual additional members? I know we had one for GoseiKnight, GokaiSilver, and Beet and Stag around early February.

If the trend continues we'll see the 2nd quarter catalog leak with the 6th ranger in the first weeks of February.

All 6th ranger primary gear.

As the 1st quarter stuff gears up to be released the next catalog gets leaked

Same thing with 6th ranger. As his debut gets closer(June/July) the 3rd quarter catalog leaks in May. Usually it's his mecha and other combos.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled

If I remember correctly, all we got as early as february were rumored names of the 6th. I don't remember seeing actual pictures until at least April for any 6th.