Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Wizard & Fourze: Movie War Ultimatum News Thread

No Fear, No Pain.
So I heard tale that the main villians of the movie will be based on Akumaizer 3. Anyone want to guesstimate how this will work? We have an evil orginization, a new zodiarts, Sanagiman and a bunch of espers, Poitrine, and a ton of past villians and returning riders. Think they will go with the old "revived monster plot" which can include clones, recreations of past devices, or the gates to the underworld being pryed open by an overwhelmingly powerful enemy? Hopfully they do something creative, like having the returning villians be users of some new device or spell. The GaiaCoreSwitchRing....Type II.

So I heard tale that the main villians of the movie will be based on Akumaizer 3. Anyone want to guesstimate how this will work? We have an evil orginization, a new zodiarts, Sanagiman and a bunch of espers, Poitrine, and a ton of past villians and returning riders. Think they will go with the old "revived monster plot" which can include clones, recreations of past devices, or the gates to the underworld being pryed open by an overwhelmingly powerful enemy?

Yes, apparently they're going with a revived monster army. From the original article which revealed them:

http://eplus.jp/sys/T1U90P006001P0050001P002086761P0030001P0007P0010137P0491

--
Three creatures which considered "devils" by mankind and sealed underground a long time ago, Gaara, Iiru and Zatan (names are different from the Akumaizer heroes, although similar to theirs, like the evil Kyodain in the movie, and differently from Poitrine and the new Sanagiman here). They after gathering strength for thousands of years. They use magic from human's Underworld to revive past monsters and attempt to conquer the surface, but the 8 Riders stand in their way...
--

I hope we're still missing some important details, because they sound completely unrelated to the other enemies from the movie, based on the available summary. Although, we have basically no information about the Wizard part. I guess what might happen this time is an inversion of the last movie, with Fourze's villains having little relation to the main crossover villain - while in the last movie that happened to OOO.

I guess it can turn out that Poitrine is testing Wizard before he faces them, and there might be a real villain in the Wizard part directly related to the Akumaizer, and if they do something like that then they'll be able to make the story carry on to the crossover, with Fourze just getting mixed up with it somehow, maybe Nadeshiko's return will be related to them too, with her leading Fourze to the crossover and Fourze calling W and OOO for help.

Last edited:
pgPzZ.jpg
So Megamax had a triple henshin, and now Ultimatum has a quadruple henshin... If Toei keeps this up, the next Movie War will have five henshins at once! :O_O:.

I was expecting W and OOO, but definitely not Accel and Birth. But it's good to see the Second Riders get a little love considering how much they get the short end of the stick near the end of their shows respective runs.

No Fear, No Pain.
When they say Eight Riders, do they mean Date or Nadeshiko as the eigth? Considering the proto-driver was wrecked I figure they mean Nadeshiko. So W and OOO vs. one Akumaizer, Accel and Meteor another, Nadeshiko and Birth fighting extra villians, and Fourze and Wizard fighting the leader. I could deal with that.

"Training."
Now imagine Ryuusei and Nadeshiko was replaced by Eiji and Sho/Phil in that picture...*drools*

No Fear, No Pain.
That would make more sense, but I was going by the fact that Nadeshiko and Birth don't have super forms or upgrade forms (other then birthday) so they get clean up duty. I'm an ass that way.

Any movie of Sakamoto is worth a long shot (despite Fourze series) It would be nice if Foundation X appear in this movie their intention is yet to revealed.

When they say Eight Riders, do they mean Date or Nadeshiko as the eigth? Considering the proto-driver was wrecked I figure they mean Nadeshiko. So W and OOO vs. one Akumaizer, Accel and Meteor another, Nadeshiko and Birth fighting extra villians, and Fourze and Wizard fighting the leader. I could deal with that.

Nadeshiko.

The line up is:
(The four in that picture)
Fourze
Nadeshiko
Meteor
Wizard
+ extras from past series...
W
Accel
OOO
Birth

No Fear, No Pain.
Guess Date is too busy being Shaider. Erm it is Shaider right?

Now is it going to be Gentaro and Ryusei from the future or the past. Same for Eiji, Shotaro, Philip, Teriu, and all them other bitches.

Guess Date is too busy being Shaider. Erm it is Shaider right?

Now is it going to be Gentaro and Ryusei from the future or the past. Same for Eiji, Shotaro, Philip, Teriu, and all them other bitches.

The picture shows the Fourze cast in future versions. Don't know how they'll handle W and the others. I guess the final battle might somehow take place in the past anyway just to avoid a "If this is the future and a bunch of Riders are joining in, why isn't this year's Kamen Rider appearing to join the fight too?" scenario.