[J-TALK] J-POP Hottie thread (SEE THE LIST IN 1st POST, Unlimited for Gender, Max 3 "claims")

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
"FOR ****'S SAKE SHE'S ONLY 15!!! SHE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO LOOK THIS MATURE OR "HAWT" YET!!!"
Hopefully you've been screaming that since she joined SKE, since she hasn't exactly change much.
It's only been recently (like, I'd say probably within the last year or so) that her actual "look" has become more mature-ish/adult-ish (e.g. hairstyle change to a shorter haircut, wearing more mature/less "child-like" outfits both on stage as well as in her private outfits, wearing actual swimsuits instead of a "swimsuit tank top & skort combo", etc). Back when she first joined, she had a bit more of an "imoto" character/image, which is how I have tried to, and how I continue to try to perceive her.

However even back then, Jurina has always had a cool/confident air about her that one normally just doesn't see in someone that young. Combine that with the natural stage presence that she commands (and the fact that she's one of the taller members of SKE) and her new, more mature look, and it's widely agreed by many JPop fans on the internet that Jurina definitely looks/can pass/can easily be mistaken as being older than she really is.

JFC, it looks like you've missed a claim.
Hmmmm...odd. I usually spot these right away because they're not being posted my myself or the usual members that frequent this thread. :laugh:

At any rate...
I make my first claim Takizawa Nonami. One PV counts, right?
Done. And it does.

Who would would want to claim May'n? :eyebrow:
Someone who's a fan, obviously.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
[hide]
644525_464022450304769_519692527_n.jpg
[/hide]

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
^
A good example of when I said that her "look" is becoming/being made for mature/more adult in my previous post. When she first joined the AKB conglomerate there was no way you'd see her doing a gravure photoshoot wearing a regular (i.e. non-kiddie) swimsuit like that. But now that she's getting older (more importantly, now that she's looking older than her actual age)...:sweat:

EDIT: You know what? Let's get some legal-age, "doesn't-make-me-feel-like-a-pedo-for-drooling-over-her" hawtness in here.

[hide]
71692228617d8d2d42fdz.jpg
[/hide] :thumbs:

Last edited:

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Miki-sama wrote and released a book about the yoga techniques that she used to lose the 14kg (approx. 30 pounds) that she gained during her pregnancy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHYh-Mst7S8&hd=1"]???????????????????????????? - YouTube[/ame]

RAWR.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
There aren't many things that can top Sayanee.

This, however, IS one of those things:
[HIDE]
DOUBLE SAYANEE!!!
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
f-NMBGeininDoubleS50527e090010d818.png

I love the mischievous smirk on Sayanee-blue.
:laugh:​

Screencap is from Ep.10 of NMB Geinin; the entire scene where Sayanee meets herself starts at approximately the 07:00 min mark, however it makes a lot more sense if you just start at the beginning.
VIDEO LINK HERE - http://tinyurl.com/9dplk2v[/HIDE]