Professional Chef and Entertainer
maybe

- Paper Airplanes
- Electrical Plugs
- items that need an extra object to work with (ala the medal scanner)
- Idols like the ones from Jungle Run

Last edited:
- Lighters (like one's that comes with it's own belt buckle. he can transform by lighting himself on fire forming his rider suit. and different lighters equals different forms)

-Discs(CD's for a Music like rider)
-SD Cards(why didn't we see those yet?)
-Keys
Hibiki had the disk animals that interacted with the henshin device, so it's partially been done. SD cards are by nature very small. Too small to be easily identifiable when held up by the Rider. USB sticks, coins, and rings have been used now but all were made bigger than they would be for real. So an SD card would end up looking more like a floppy disk. Keys would be cool but I think they'll want to put a bit more distance between themselves and Gokaiger before trying it.
- Lighters (like one's that comes with it's own belt buckle. he can transform by lighting himself on fire forming his rider suit. and different lighters equals different forms)
Yeah..for kids? The phrases 'easily repeatable action' and 'lawsuit from the parents of a kid who badly burned himself' come to mind :sweat:

Welcome

YES BEST IDEA EVER

SELL LIGHTERS TO KIDS AND TELL THEM TO BURN THEMSELVES

THAT'LL TOTALLY BE A TOP SELLING TOY!

CERTAINLY NOTHING CAN GO WRONG

WHILE WE'RE AT IT, GIVE HIM A GIANT CIGARETTE FOR HIS SWORD!

Last edited:
What about. . A mechanical belt?

The Rider could access new weapons by retrieving them from the belt. . and gain access to new powers/forms by "adjusting" the main device of the belt with various tools.

The henshin into the standard form would involve using a wrench to turn a large nut or bolt in the belt itself.

It'd probably only work if this Rider looked like Junkman but yeah. . Lol.

Welcome
That's brilliant....!Probably my favorite idea here.

But it would be really easy to hack...

That's brilliant....!Probably my favorite idea here.

But it would be really easy to hack...

Probably, but it'd be more likely that the initial henshin would be interupted due to the use of a tool . . Unless it magically materialized or was made out of "solidified energy" whenever the henshin sequence is initialized. . Or more likely whenever the hand is nearby.

I can see the do-not-attack-during-henshin trope being broken many times. Lol.

Welcome
Probably, but it'd be more likely that the initial henshin would be interupted due to the use of a tool . . Unless it magically materialized or was made out of "solidified energy" whenever the henshin sequence is initialized. . Or more likely whenever the hand is nearby.

I can see the do-not-attack-during-henshin trope being broken many times. Lol.

I'm talking about the toy.It'd be like the OOO Driver all OOOver again.

Yeah..for kids? The phrases 'easily repeatable action' and 'lawsuit from the parents of a kid who badly burned himself' come to mind :sweat:

plastic lighters would be the trick, it could be a cool gimmick with flicking the lighters and revealing a plastic flame to "light" yourself on fire

WHILE WE'RE AT IT, GIVE HIM A GIANT CIGARETTE FOR HIS SWORD!

oh yeah, along with that gimmick, i was also thinking about plastic cigarettes with a ic chip on the end to scan with the flame to access different weapons and abilities.

the lighters and cigarettes would honestly fit a cowboy rider imo

Last edited: