what the next theme for kamen rider based on the number 9 and 10

You know with the next 2015 kamen rider series probably be about 'fashion' and the henshin items might be 'buttons' while i hope next year might be going back to its cyborg roots like the showa predecessors i notice a comment from orends range site named Codi Fernandez saying that the henshin items and theme of kamen riders starting from decade has a link to the numbers

Decade - 1 Card
Double - 2 Gaia Memories
OOO - 3 Core Medals
Fourze - 4 Astro Switches
Wizard - A hand on the driver with represents 5
Gaim - An open lockseed looks like the number 6
Drive - When a Shift Car's lever is up, it looks like a 7

And with the buttons as probably some say as to represent number '8' it left me wonder what other future theme and items used to represent number '9' and '10'

And also after number 10 what will happen to the heisei kamen rider series will go to ver 3.0 if it does i hope its about going back to its showa roots (cyborg elements and world domination group like the sentai did) in heisei style similar like black.

Last edited:
If anything, I think the number-trend stopped at Wizard, the follow ups were probably coincidences. And I don't see a 7 on Drive either.

Shyni
Seems people are reaching with this whole number motif thing when it goes from the defining feature of the Rider's transformation gimmick (i.e. Double and two memories) to a minor detail that isn't really called to (i.e. "Shift car looks like a seven when folded up" ).

If anything, I think the number-trend stopped at Wizard, the follow ups were probably coincidences. And I don't see a 7 on Drive either.

Actually the number 5 exists on the number fingers in wizards belt

Seems people are reaching with this whole number motif thing when it goes from the defining feature of the Rider's transformation gimmick (i.e. Double and two memories) to a minor detail that isn't really called to (i.e. "Shift car looks like a seven when folded up" ).

Yeah even though it seems minor the number reference still exist on the neo heisei themes and also if the theme for the 10th kamen rider after the 9 is X (based on the greek numeral of 10) what is its theme .

Next series name spoiler

8: Kamen Rider Snowman

Nope because there is no snowman in japan and also how about 'eternity' because the eternity symbol looks like 8 which they already did to the anti villain of kamen rider W called Kamen rider eternal.

Ah this one again. Show me an interview with someone from the creative staff saying this is an actual thing and I'll believe it exists. Otherwise, nah. I've only ever seen it suggested as a fan theory, and it goes from the number of items used to "well the collectables for that year kinda look vaguely like a number". It just sounds like reaching IMO.

Lurker
Ah this one again. Show me an interview with someone from the creative staff saying this is an actual thing and I'll believe it exists. Otherwise, nah. I've only ever seen it suggested as a fan theory, and it goes from the number of items used to "well the collectables for that year kinda look vaguely like a number". It just sounds like reaching IMO.

I agree it's pretty easy to find a link for anything to a number. Like how everything is the proof that Half-Life 3 is coming.

Shyni
Nope because there is no snowman in japan and also how about 'eternity' because the eternity symbol looks like 8 which they already did to the anti villain of kamen rider W called Kamen rider eternal.

The sideways 8 thing is "infinity", not "eternity". And Eternal had basically nothing to do with that idea besides his name.

I think you'll find there are snowmen in Japan!

Good point and i seen them on the google image site.

The sideways 8 thing is "infinity", not "eternity". And Eternal had basically nothing to do with that idea besides his name.
Oh you are right its 'Infinity' not 'Eternity' sorry about that by the way i wonder if the 8th kamen rider is used maybe he will be called 'kamen rider infinite'

I agree it's pretty easy to find a link for anything to a number. Like how everything is the proof that Half-Life 3 is coming.
Say do you know what collectible items will be connected to the number 9 and 10 even though they are minor