HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
That's it. Fourze is officially the worse Rider series on my list, yes it's below Decade. Decade had a fucked up storyline but at least it had some baddass fights.

This? The whole final battle is fucked up. I'd rather them finish at Meteor killing Leo, that was nice. Fourze spamming everything single finisher he had, then a random anti-climax which made no sense at all. De-henshin, saluting to the guy who just killed your best friend, owning him like your better than Cosmic States, all the pathetic stuff just to finish it with the Rocket Drill Kick. Gentaro should really just have transported him to space and finish him with the Super Galaxy.

And then Gamou miraculously believes in handshakes and friendship, managed to turn to Aquarius?! Kengo pops back out.

This is like trying to mix both W and OOO together and bring out the emotions, instead nothing happens and it looks lame when you watch it again.

This makes me looking more foward to Wizard. Even the official site looks cooler.

Lurker
While the final fight was kinda meh, I'd say Fourze had one of the better epilogues in a while IMO.

I'm overly satisfied with the end.

Based Sakamoto delivered above all expectations with BIKES, ENDLESS PLAY AND EXPLOSIONS.

The credits were quite entertaining, shippings went through the roof hehe.

Are you kidding? Endless Play again? That wasn't the only song they played, was it?

Aronbafon
Wow... what a poor ending...

1) Kengo just got revived abruptly
2) Didn't show Sonoda and rest of Horoscopes commanders getting back from M-Bus. So they are sleeping there forever
3) Episode makes Sagittarius Supernova form looks weak

One thing I do like though
1) Tomoko with love in the air.

On a side note, at the start, how did Gentaro get the Fourze Driver back?

Gamou just walked in, handed it to him. I think he said something like; "If you think you can stop me you're welcome to try"

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I really liked the ending, and overall, this was a great show. I enjoyed it a whole lot and I'm sad to see it go.

I squealed so hard when Haruto showed up! The only slight downer for me was Ryuusei leaving. I didn't like him that much but it sucked that he couldn't be there with everyone else. Still, it seems Tomoko's working on a way to enchant him back ...