Power Rangers MegaForce 2013 - (Info in the First Post)

The Meteor has landed
You know, I don't really see how some people are upset with the Legend War footage being included. It was stated before they were refiliming the scene anyway, so why get mad over it?

Anyway, the trailer really was pretty good and I really like the music they used for it. Although I know it's going to be an adaption from Goseiger, I want to see what can Power Rangers can do to it. So here's to MegaForce, don't fail on me now.

Some kind of Beast mode
Where was it actually said that they'd be re-filming the war? I don't really recall this.

I hope they don't refilm it it would be nice to see how they handle having the Go-Jetman teams in the show. Plus it would give saban an excuse to do what he wanted to in the beginning and adapt (though it is a small adaptation) Bioman

Golden Deal
I hope they don't refilm it it would be nice to see how they handle having the Go-Jetman teams in the show. Plus it would give saban an excuse to do what he wanted to in the beginning and adapt (though it is a small adaptation) Bioman

Unfortunally i have to disappoint you, because of this:
Fury Diamond from RC said:
They are currently refilming the Legend War. The new footage must not have been ready for this promo. In the Licensing Expo version, the Legend War was a much shorter version of the Legend War with decent usage of certain clips to hide the pre-Zyus yet show the overall affect of the War.

It wouldn't make sense anyway to include them.

You can't just include random Rangers without any backstories.
They wouldn't be getting their own episodes.
It would just be "Oh, let us morph into White Wild Force Ranger and two Rangers that no one has ever heard of before!"

I know that Saban likes to think that kids are stupid, but they are not THAT stupid

Golden Deal
It wouldn't make sense anyway to include them.

You can't just include random Rangers without any backstories.
They wouldn't be getting their own episodes.
It would just be "Oh, let us morph into White Wild Force Ranger and two Rangers that no one has ever heard of before!"

I know that Saban likes to think that kids are stupid, but they are not THAT stupid

I bet many of the kids that are watching PR don´t even know half of the already etablished rangerteams xD
So it wouldn´t be a big problem to explain the sentai teams, the only ones that would have a problem with that would be the fandom

Onore...
I'm just glad we are getting the War period. The teaser was cool, but it's just a teaser. I'm waiting until November when we get to see some filmed footage with the new cast in action.

I bet many of the kids that are watching PR don´t even know half of the already etablished rangerteams xD
So it wouldn´t be a big problem to explain the sentai teams, the only ones that would have a problem with that would be the fandom

Why not comic books and online miniseries filmed like Sanctuary? Cripple the new footage to make look older and splice in X Pre-Zyu Sentai or use remastered footage that can be used in the same manner.

Just call them aliens or better yet, recognize them as their own Rangers via in Japan with no new footage , thus connecting the older sentai to Power Rangers. Easy way to market sentai here is to just make it Power Rangers-Sentai - Bioman than its own.

Machiko's role in SV and Denjiman can explained as Rita's past until she gets her own slice of the pie , aka a coup.