Why is every good TV show Cancelled
As annoyed as I am about this (This was on the list of properties I wanted to acquire if I ever made it to hollywood) They are making a Smallville spinoff called Arrow which will basically follow the Green Arrow comics. It looks good so far, so if anyone has anything to put up about it (trailers, pics, whatnot) and talk about it, here's your thread. I'll definately give it a shot.

For those who don't know, Green Arrow is a splice of Robin Hood & Batman. He was a millionaire who lost everything when his associate was discovered to have been using his connections to smuggle cocaine into the country & his death was set up as an accident on his yacht. In reality, he washes up on a remote island where he learns to fend for himself & when he returns, he takes up the persona of the Bow wielding crime fighter of Star City/ Seattle.

Talk it up.

Banned
As annoyed as I am about this (This was on the list of properties I wanted to acquire if I ever made it to hollywood) They are making a Smallville spinoff called Arrow which will basically follow the Green Arrow comics. It looks good so far, so if anyone has anything to put up about it (trailers, pics, whatnot) and talk about it, here's your thread. I'll definately give it a shot.

For those who don't know, Green Arrow is a splice of Robin Hood & Batman. He was a millionaire who lost everything when his associate was discovered to have been using his connections to smuggle cocaine into the country & his death was set up as an accident on his yacht. In reality, he washes up on a remote island where he learns to fend for himself & when he returns, he takes up the persona of the Bow wielding crime fighter of Star City/ Seattle.

Talk it up.

This show is not a Smallville spin-off.

Technically, no, but Green Arrow was a major character on Smallville & doing a show about him directly afterward... obviously it's an attempt to continue cashing in on Smallville, reguardless of if it's a literal spin-off or not.

I guess you could say a tie in? I dunno. I'm watching it one way or the other.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
I'd give it too seasons. But my concern is how are they going to introduce Roy Harper (Speedy), Merlin The Magnificent, and the Black Canary?

If they play Brick as the Maroni of the series, they can bring it a few of the antagonists- Merlyn, Constantine, etc- as hirees of him which eventually starts a personal vendetta between them & Green Arrow... but, I'm not going to lie, if they play this as close to the comic as I think they are, I don't know if it'll happen.

Was Brick the Maroni of Green Arrow?