CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
:laugh:

Elemental Cosmos?! -.- we didn't need that before.

Desperado Flames? That...that doesn't sound like a Saint's attack if you ask me. Bring back Lionet Bomber!

Desperado Flames? That...that doesn't sound like a Saint's attack if you ask me. Bring back Lionet Bomber!

Kind of funny how they killed the original Lionet and no one really seems offended. I guess that shows how much the secondary Saints were worth it to the fanbase. And that lack of caring is also probably why the new Lionet fights nothing like the original one.

Lurker

In its defense, neither does Harpy Valentine's "Sweet Chocolate" attack... :sweat:

Omega's episode 2 received a rating of 2.4%. It's, barely, and improvement from the first episode, but I expect episode 3 to suffer from this one being a little dull...

In Justice, We Trust!
So I'm seeing a lot of subbing groups for this series, but which group subs it in english? I've found more then a couple that have been in Spanish.

Lurker
So I'm seeing a lot of subbing groups for this series, but which group subs it in english? I've found more then a couple that have been in Spanish.

A group call Burning Cosmos is fansubbing Omega in English. Episode 1 and 2 are already subbed and up on the usual websites.

Cruchyroll is also doing subs for Omega, but the episodes are on a one and a half week delay for regular members (only half a week for premium though).

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Kind of funny how they killed the original Lionet and no one really seems offended. I guess that shows how much the secondary Saints were worth it to the fanbase. And that lack of caring is also probably why the new Lionet fights nothing like the original one.

Kurumada never did squat with 'em!

They seemed to be important at first, especially Unicorn, but then he improvised the whole Black Saint thing and just went from there and they dissapeared. Until they had to fight off grunts protecting Saori during the Sanctuary battles and then cameo'd during Hades to protect Seiya's sister. You know how the Sanctuary arc is basically a testing ground before he could really crystalize what Saint Seiya was. You get the feeling he's just pulling antagonists from his butt and improvising until maybe the Gold Saint temples during Sanctuary arc.

This would have been a good time to have them be teachers to the newer generation, give us a link to the past without burning Seiya and his pals early ya know? Just upgrade them to Silver Saints. they did survive the last Holy War, considering how Shion and Dohko were the only ones to survive in their era that oughta be worth something.

I cared more for the Bronze Lynx Saint in Episode G than any of those doofus.

Well... Ichi and Geki, the hydra and bear Saints respectively, will both be instructors at the Palestra. It's better than nothing right?

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Yeah there is that I guess...

Was it ever specify if Geki was Ursa Minor or Ursa Major??

The Great Me
Yeah there is that I guess...

Was it ever specify if Geki was Ursa Minor or Ursa Major??

Not sure but the Bear Cloth is Ursa Minor. There is an Ursa Major Cloth but it looks more like some super version of the Bear/Ursa Minor Cloth. But long story short, Bear Cloth is Ursa Minor.

No, Geki's Bear Cloth is Ursa Major.
There is not Ursa Minor Cloth at the moment.