So I'm working on a Kamen Rider style character for a Mutant and Masterminds 2nd edition game in a Hero High type of setting, specifically I'm looking to emulate Kamen Rider Hibiki, which led me to this thread. That thread has already helped a lot in conceptualizing the build but being that I am rather new to Mutants and Masterminds what I was hoping is if perhaps someone could stat up Hibiki in 2nd edition so I could base my character off him since as far as I can tell he is a bit different than the builds in the thread I linked as appear to be more equipment based in their fighting than Hibiki is.

Now with my character essentially I'm considering (and due to the campaign fluff) rather than being selected to be an Oni (I'm only up to episode 9 so I don't know the full details anyway) becoming an Oni is a hereditary power in his family that, if the power manifests, it is triggered by a chime or something similar. In his case the power hasn't manifested in recent memory so there is noone to teach him, resulting in being sent to the superhero school. In terms of how to handle the transformation I am currently eying Battle Form (Mecha and Manga supplement) due in part to the Second Stage extra and the limited usage appeals somewhat given that the character is still training to fully use his power (ie down the road might transition the power from Battle Form to Alternate Form or something like that if the DM allows it). Currently PL is 8 though I think by the time the character would be introduced the PL will be 10.