Viewing Globe - Serious Talk For Serious People Such As Ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Justice, We Trust!
I did for Mortal Kombat 9

What are they like?

I'm debating if I should do it for Mass Effect 3 or not, I dunno...I have the game pre ordered and paid for already, so it's not like I have to worry about not getting it...unless they give out free stuff, I don't see the point in going myself.

変わって欲しくないよ。
Bleh, I've been having one of those days. .____.
I'm glad I got the house to myself this morning though, it was nice to relax for a while without people hounding me to do things for them.

Banned
Ugh, damn government, when you need'z to send them something, the ride your ass all the way to the mailbox, but when your waiting for something from them they take "2-3 months" to send it to you. :redface2:

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
So, has anyone here been to a Midnight release for a video game before?

The Halo Reach one that I was at was pretty hardcore..........you had people in the front of the line with champagne bottles, and they usually popped a bottle cork off every time someone walked out of "that Gamestop" with the Legendary Edition of Reach

Banned
Thinking i should hit up the local RMT, back's been killing me lately.
Hopefully, they won't kiss me on the ass.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
So, has anyone here been to a Midnight release for a video game before?
I went to one for Final Fantasy XII. It was pretty tame. If I were in some big city, I imagine people would have cosplayed or something but none of that happened where I went. I stood in a line, bought the game, and left. :laugh:

Heroes are forever
So, I'm watching episode 14 of Black, where Gorgom steal tons of tuna (it has a property which their mutants need) and suddenly it starts to smell like tuna. So, I'm thinking ''haha, what a coincidence''.
However, when I asked minutes later if anyone had eaten tuna or used it, it turns out nobody did. At all. I swear, I felt the smell.

I think I really get into these shows.

Eye See You
So, I'm watching episode 14 of Black, where Gorgom steal tons of tuna (it has a property which their mutants need) and suddenly it starts to smell like tuna. So, I'm thinking ''haha, what a coincidence''.

I guess Bolt's Mom was at your place too.

Status
Not open for further replies.