Budou though
app got updated. the new icon looks cool. elec states head. it seems more difficult to get a rare item in the vending machine #3. you can get heat and metal memories; too bad you can't get luna and trigger.

it says you can change the default character between ooo and fourze. how do you do that?

K

Kamen Rider IXA

I heard somewhere that AR Carddass is going to be realesed on PSP, PS3 etc. Is that true?

min snopp är gul
So is EVENT MISSION something different than SECRET MISSION? I mean EVENT MISSION has it's own menu...

Secret Mission is just a regular card with a mission that's unknown. For example this V3 card.

It says "win with Kamen Rider ???" You'll have to try your way with all the Riders to pass the mission.
imgnews01.jpg

Event Missions are different, there will be AR codes for you to scan in magazines and such, which will give you special item that aren't available in the Gachapon.

So what's in Everyone's special Items for pack 3?

So far I've got
  • Cobra Medal
  • Metal Gaia Memory
  • Kabuto
  • Faiz

I can only assume that some of the Special items are the remaining medals for the Burakawani Combo, Heat Gaia Memory, and Kiva

So right now its:

- Cobra Core
- Kame Core
- Wani Core
- Burakawai Combo
- Heat Memory
- Metal Memory
- Heat Metal Memories
- Kiva
- Den-O Rod Form
- Den-O Gun Form
- ??? (assuming Den-O Ax Form)
- Faiz
- Kabuto
- Stronger
- ??? (don't know which is this one)

Budou though
- Cobra Core
- Kame Core
- Wani Core
- Burakawai Combo
- Heat Memory
- Metal Memory
- Heat Metal Memories
- Kiva
- Den-O Rod Form
- Den-O Gun Form
- Black
- Faiz
- Kabuto
- Stronger
- V3

min snopp är gul
No volume 3 cards yet. But the first Event Mission has been revealed.

For those who are still playing this game legit, as in buying your QR codes, this mission costs 2 pockets. Unlike regular cards that cost 1 pocket.

Win after taking a hit from a special attack.
http://ar.carddas.com/rider/mission/mission01

5 new Riders for volume 4. New riders are Fourze Magnet States, Fire States, Kamen Rider Meteor, Ryuki and Super-1. 51 cards, coming out March 23.
p0029952.jpg