Gokaiger DX Gear, Ranger Keys and Mecha Discussion

Why yes, I do know everything
I'd be so upset if they didn't. As much as I love my gashapon Kiba Ranger, King Ranger and Time Fire keys, I'd also really like to have DX versions too.

Irregular Hunter
Yeah, Extras set(s) would be another good idea since most are rares/low ratio in the gashapon sets.

^^^This. So, with new DX sets on the way, I hope they eventually make another DX Sixth Rangers set or two.

They should have done that already! I mean At least do Time Fire and Abare Killer. They both made 1/3 Gokai Silver's powers! But if they Do I hope for (Higher up the more I want it to be made);

1. Time fire
2. Abare Killer
3.Kiba Ranger
4. King Ranger
5. Gosei Knight
6. Gao Silver
7.Go-on Silver (If gold has a DX key why not her?)
8. Bouken Silver

And if possible (Surprised they haven't made this one yet) THE BIG ONE!

Raxbait: Hip
So I finally have enough money for the gashpon keys for Magiranger.......most of them anyways. Anyone know besides cstoys where they sell Magimother?
And anyone else know when Wolzord Fire is being released?

Would like to change his avatar
Anyone know besides cstoys where they sell Magimother?
And anyone else know when Wolzord Fire is being released?

Magimother was the rare one of the case, so you should probably buy one if you find it at a decent price.

Wolzard Fire just came out in the most recent Gashapon release.

Why yes, I do know everything
Because she was made in a smaller production quantity than a normal key? There's rare keys in every batch. Miss America was a rare key and she's rediculous expensive.

Live to Win
Just wondering, in most of the Ranger Key Series toy packages, why did Bandai use Vul Eagle as the only '80s representative? Was Sun Vulcan really the most popular Super Sentai in the '80s?

^^^This. So, with new DX sets on the way, I hope they eventually make another DX Sixth Rangers set or two.

I don't see why they wouldn't. There's only 10 sixth's that haven't been released in DX form, so they'd fit perfectly into two DX sets. Same goes for the auxiliaries. And considering how popular those guys are, I'm sure we'll see them before long. I'd bet around the time the extra guy(s) show up in Gobuster.

Just wondering, in most of the Ranger Key Series toy packages, why did Bandai use Vul Eagle as the only '80s representative? Was Sun Vulcan really the most popular Super Sentai in the '80s?

Sun Vulcan IS really popular, up there with Liveman and Jetman with some people. Infact, its one of my favourite seasons.

Speaking of Liveman and Jetman, I'd love to see Key Sets of those teams. I know it would never happen, but I'd love to see some OhRanger and Battle Fever sets too.