It is now coming out that our favorite scumbag,Fred Phelps,and his cult are planning to protest Steve Jobs` funeral.

Ironically, they announced it on an iPhone

Ship them on the mountains near Iran after their faked "deaths" so they can get tortured by them and leave us alone. These people are the type that need to be thrown in Guantanamo Bay.

Why I'm not surprised, the lowest they stopped was when they threatened to protest a little girl's funeral, the one who got killed in Arizona during that senator's rally.

Again ,they should be like many of those who belive in such crap ,should be either sterilized , devocalized and ruin their dexterity on their fingers so they cant type . If that doesn't work ,then put in excessive oxygen into their bodies so they can lose brain cells on the verge of being useless husks.

Nothing more ,nothing less for a terrorist.

Lurker
It seems that WBC will be at his funeral. I have never owned an apple product and refuse to ever buy one, and never been a fan of Jobs, but nobody should get what is about to happen at his funeral when those assclowns show up.

Westboro Baptist Church uses iPhone to announce protest at Steve Jobs’s funeral

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...neral-protest/2011/10/06/gIQAJqBjPL_blog.html

No, the hell they won't be at his funeral. I'm very positive that someone will have plenty of police, etc. backup for that.

HJU's master of disguise
The hell they won't be at his funeral. I'm very positive that someone will have plenty of police backup for that.

the cops cant do anything about it. 1st amendment. They sue anytime someone trys to stop them and they ALWAYS win.

That is how they make their money.

Sometimes I think that they do this, just in the hopes that someone does something. That way they can sue.

it is just a money making scam

Lurker
His family, friends, etc., will make sure of that. They want his funeral to be all peaceful, etc.

HJU's master of disguise
His family, friends, etc., will do something about it. They want his funeral to be all peaceful, etc.

That is what they want. They sue people that stop them from protesting. They would have a field day at Jobs' funeral if anyone touched them, their signs, or did anything.

As much as I hate them, they have every right to do what they are doing.

That is what they want. They sue people that stop them from protesting. They would have a field day at Jobs' funeral if anyone touched them, their signs, or did anything.

As much as I hate them, they have every right to do what they are doing.

Jobs is rich. I'm pretty sure rich people and their families can get away with whatever they want when it comes to this . Hire security guards,maybe some armed people to dissuade protesters... money always wins over the Constitution its been seen various times. If rich people like OJ can kill people freely , who knows what else...

If they want to end up dead, they can blame themselves for getting on their bad side because you cannot sue if you're dead. It's not like they have many followers. With Jobs' Family's money, they could ship them off somewhere undisclosed.

Lurker
Jobs is rich. I'm pretty sure rich people and their families can get away with whatever they want when it comes to this . Hire security guards,maybe some armed people to dissuade protesters... money always wins over the Constitution its been seen various times. If rich people like OJ can kill people freely , who knows what else...

If they want to end up dead, they can blame themselves for getting on their bad side because you cannot sue if you're dead. It's not like they have many followers. With Jobs' Family's money, they could ship them off somewhere undisclosed.

Indeed, they could. They once tried to protest against a soldier's funeral in Mississippi, & look what happened there.

Link.

The word of the day is YES!YES!YES!
Kudos to the citizens of Brandon,Mississippi.
A good old-fashioned ass-kicking is what Fred Phelps and his ilk need.