Power Rangers Samurai - News/Rumors/Discussion! (We're here, We're here, We're here!)

Treasure Cards of the Underworld
So, it appears Nickelodeon Germany is at least getting the promotion out to the target demographic -- I literally just returned from walking the dog and some kids playing in the neighboring yard said something about the upcoming show. : v

sorry to ask again, but when is the new episode coming out again? thx guys ;)

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Forever Knight and I've been asking the same question. They ignored our question.

You mentioned that once before..that's cool. So like are you in stunt school now or something?

no actually, I am one of those self taught guys who practice flips er "tricks" as my crowd likes to call them(just roll with it:anime:) I am a martial artist, I have studied Shaolin Kung Fu for almost 6 years, Won a couple competitions and (sorry to toot my own horn) My Sifu regards me as one of his best students.

My inspiration to get into it was simply
the Johnny. the Yong. the Bosch. nuff said:coolshades:
also, many low profile martial artist who star in indie movies nobody knows about.
Oh and Takaiwa Seiji, the rider legend himself

Some kind of Beast mode
no actually, I am one of those self taught guys who practice flips er "tricks" as my crowd likes to call them(just roll with it:anime:) I am a martial artist, I have studied Shaolin Kung Fu for almost 6 years, Won a couple competitions and (sorry to toot my own horn) My Sifu regards me as one of his best students.

My inspiration to get into it was simply
the Johnny. the Yong. the Bosch. nuff said:coolshades:
also, many low profile martial artist who star in indie movies nobody knows about.
Oh and Takaiwa Seiji, the rider legend himself

That's awesome. Plus JYB is one of my favorite dudes. I don't know, i'm assuming you know what you're doing as far as experience, being partially self taught is always awesome, but don't you think there are things you can learn and master in an organized professional stunt school? Not telling you what to do or anything, just asking your opinion.

It'd also be cool if you had a reel...stunt actors have agents right?

That's awesome. Plus JYB is one of my favorite dudes. I don't know, i'm assuming you know what you're doing as far as experience, being partially self taught is always awesome, but don't you think there are things you can learn and master in an organized professional stunt school? Not telling you what to do or anything, just asking your opinion.

It'd also be cool if you had a reel...stunt actors have agents right?

you are absolutely right. I have a buddy of mine who is into film making and is pretty damn creative. I am getting him to help me put together a reel to see If anybody will check it out. I will take your suggestions to heart my friend:thumbs:
And yes, There is always something to learn in a school that teaches you stuff.:)

Some kind of Beast mode
you are absolutely right. I have a buddy of mine who is into film making and is pretty damn creative. I am getting him to help me put together a reel to see If anybody will check it out. I will take your suggestions to heart my friend:thumbs:
And yes, There is always something to learn in a school that teaches you stuff.:)

lol cool cool. I don't know why, i just feel compelled to see other people succeed at what they want to do, stranger or not. lol