Some kind of Beast mode
Kivat, you made me make Jacky sad.... :disappoin

But but...i was trying to keep the thread alive. :(

I know Jacks still loves you cause she respects your opinion and is glad to know you care about her feelings.

hey, at least I'm not like a certain someone who has to defend Goseiger at all costs. :p

Prism Flash!
but now in ep.48 just because it's towards the end of the series they have Juoh die from their-I must say beautifully 80's rainbow-finisher? lol

I think thats one of the good things in Bioman -- I mean their rainbow special effects, not that lame last minute death. Whenever the team played with their weapons, these colourful 80s special effects started popping out, making the scene really nice to watch. :laugh: It reminds me of Flashman (though Bioman came first) whenever the team used their Prism weapons.

Some kind of Beast mode
hey, at least I'm not like a certain someone who has to defend Goseiger at all costs. :p

lol Yea I know.

Wait who's that?

I think thats one of the good things in Bioman -- I mean their rainbow special effects, not that lame last minute death. Whenever the team played with their weapons, these colourful 80s special effects started popping out, making the scene really nice to watch. :laugh: It reminds me of Flashman (though Bioman came first) whenever the team used their Prism weapons.

Same with me. The bgm, colors, and weapon use reminded me of Flash as well. Both those shows had a very 80's feel.

btw I LOVE how in Bioman the monster's do not grow, but they have robots. Highly highly unique. Like i said it only got annoying when the Big 3 started going for rides.

Which reminds me, Farrah's boobs are beautiful.

Bio Hunter was pretty cool, Balzion was great, but the cockpit suffered from 80's creativity.

despite being called "Big Three", they were really never that competent when fighting Bioman, even after they were kaizo-ed by Doctor Man. Monster and Juoh are a good example of dumb muscle. Bio Hunter Silva was also quite annoying when he wouldn't shut up about "Bio Particles detected!"

I still get a boner whenever Shiro or anyone on the team goes "Bioman!" with the epic henshin BGM playing. XD

Probably the reason why a lot of people like this series was because IIRC it was the first Sentai to be dubbed and released outside Japan. That makes it the first sentai series for people in their 20s. The second series was Maskman, another awesome one.

Even though some repeating scenes were utterly pointless (like the dogfights with the insect-planes-with-wheels), it was still something I was looking for in later sentai. The riding formation plus colored fireworks thing was missing in later Sentai too.

I agree, the Bioman's abilities were beautiful. They sure had a ton of abilities. I could watch Shingo's breakdancing moves in battle all day. :)

I actually thought Balzion's cockpit was kinda cool looking. Yeah, not the best. But it does look like the series was starting to veer away from the 70s/early 80s designs, and going into the late 80s/90s designs.

I personally loved it whenever Silva said "Bio Particles detected!" To me, Silva always gave off an ominous feel. And his theme song BGM fit him so perfectly! I always truly felt like Silva was really a threat, cause of what happened to Mika. He truly seemed like a dangerous villain.