Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Somehow I think the Panda Medal is an artificial medal made by Maki, he gave it to Kazari, and then lost it to OOO, thus the creation of TakaPanBa.

Lurker
I like PuToTerano more now that I'm seeing it in action. I can't wait for some visuals about what the form itself can do. I'm getting the vibe that it isn't necessarily an individual power for each Medal, since we know they can't be used individually, but I'm hoping they have some stand out powers. I hope Terano doesnt just give him a tail, I'll be disappointed as hell.

Just watched episode 27 and i'm starting to get convinced that W and OOO take place in the showa Rider's world and it seems to me that this and episode 28 are cannon.

Forget it just rewatched it and watched the scene when they show the shocker grunt's room with the names of the Kamen Riders.(V3,okay,RX,heck yeah,Kuuga,ye..wait what,Kiva,okay okay)It's not cannon.

Unless since in Decade Shocker was able to travel worlds it can make it cannon.

Last edited:
Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
Just watched episode 27 and i'm starting to get convinced that W and OOO take place in the showa Rider's world and it seems to me that this and episode 28 are cannon.

Forget it just rewatched it and watched the scene when they show the shocker grunt's room with the names of the Kamen Riders.(V3,okay,RX,heck yeah,Kuuga,ye..wait what,Kiva,okay okay)It's not cannon.

Unless since in Decade Shocker was able to travel worlds it can make it cannon.

If OOO and Den-O movie is canon, then Kiva can be part of the Showa World as well since Den-O and Kiva had a movie.

Kuuga might be considered part of the Showa world since it was Ishinomori's last Rider concept before he died.

It's probably not canon, but if it is, that means that the other Riders are shows in the Showa world, and these shows are basically representations of that Rider's world.

Ultraman Saga wants you
[HIDE]
15g7ym1d1a5.jpg

b6yjcj.jpg
[/HIDE]
Looks like Breast Cannon.

the axe is also a Birth Buster?
F-ing smart :buttrock:

If OOO and Den-O movie is canon, then Kiva can be part of the Showa World as well since Den-O and Kiva had a movie.

Kuuga might be considered part of the Showa world since it was Ishinomori's last Rider concept before he died.

It's probably not canon, but if it is, that means that the other Riders are shows in the Showa world, and these shows are basically representations of that Rider's world.

Except that logically, if the Den-liner can travel through time, it should be able to transverse the dimensions, given that time and distance are essentially the same concept.

And simply put, I think treating Let's Go and these episodes as anything more than a fun aside is a matter of fanon.

Putoterano is nice and all but feels like just another form change.
Hope it isn't the "final form"

Hope is final form will involve all the medals from each Greed.

Well for W's Cyclone Joker Xtreme, it would be cool if he had Heat/Metal and along with that, Luna/Trigger, he'd have staff and gun armaments for each of his forms. Fang/Joker's just a back-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.