So what team up movies have come out since GekivsBouken?

D

Dr Kain

I just realized that I haven't watched any new VS movies since GekiRanger vs Boukenger, and for some reason, I do not remember what has come out since. I'm figuring they are Go-Onger vs GekiRanger, Shinkenger vs Go-Onger, and Goseiger vs Shinkenger, but am I missing anything? Not to mention I am having a hard time finding them in Nihon's files.

先生
I personally liked the Geki vs. Go-On, mainly because I love the Geki cast and it gave Gekiranger some nice closure. That one you might be able to find subbed on YouTube. That's where I initially watched it.

GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
theres also an Episode of Kamen Rider Decade where, Decade and the shinkengers team up.

Someday...once more
i really liked shikenger vs go-onger. good character interaction and a cool story.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Well, Go-On vs. Geki was the shizzn't mainly because it gave the Gekirangers better closure on them mentoring the Go-Ongers.

D

Dr Kain

So I watched the two that are out and I have opposite thoughts between the two.

Go-Onger vs GekiRanger was actually really good. I did not like the resurrection of Long, Rio, and Mele, as they felt a bit out of character, but the rest of the movie was great. There seemed to be real chemistry going on between both ranger casts and for once, it felt like the Go-Onger cast was great. There was a lot of energy between the fight scene and nearly all of the fights were well done. The mech battle was pretty cool and even the training scenes, while weird, were not at all bad.

On the other hand, I felt like there was absolutely no energy coming out of Shinkenger vs Go-Onger. The fight scenes were boring. The plot was way too long and bland. And the mech battle was lame because they all pretty much just stood there and either shot something or got shot at. Nor did it seem like the cast got along for they had nothing in common. The music did not even seem all that good either as if the writers made the movie just for the sake of having to have one. Plus, the whole resurrecting the three generals went no where. Not to mention we never even saw them resurrected, they were just there and then disappeared. Overall, I was highly disappointed, especiallly after how great Go-Onger vs GekiRanger was. Oh yeah, and for being a huge commander, the pollution dude had one of the worst costume designs I have ever seen for a big baddie. In fact, it is sad because I felt the best part of the movie was with the freaking Goseigers, as they were just badass in the movie. Why couldn't they have been that cool in their own show?