Hey guys, its been a very long while since I've done any pixel art, but the designs for Gokaiger kinda got me wanting to do some.

GoukaiRed.png

First up is Gokai Red. I'm really happy with how he turned out overall.

Just for warning, this is in NO WAY a finished product, as I work on the others I'll be going back to tweak the Red suit.

I hope you guys like, and let me know any feedback you might have.

YAR! Here be the Gokai Men!

GokaiMen.png

The main difference here is the collar, which is a little bit more popped than it was originally. I also extended the side parts of the helmet, making them look slightly more straight and less rounded.

I had thought I posted this already, but here it is. The full Gokaiger team.

Gokaiger.png

The ladies' outfits were actually a lot easier than I originally expected.

I might see about doing some revisions and stuff once I see the first henshin device.

Last edited:
Here's an update to Gokaiger, this time showing off the henshin device.

Gokaiger-1.png

I honestly have NO clue what its called, and I cant find it, but here it is. Basicaly I did a detailed verison and then scaled it down for proper usage. I didnt want to get rid of the detailed version, so I figured I'd post it as well.

I also updated the helmets to extend the top up a little bit like it should be. I also fixed a few suit issues as well.

Here's an idea I had for the 6th ranger for the year.

GokaiSilver.png

Gokai White. His helmet is an homage to the first 6th Ranger, X1 Mask from the absolutely fantastic and ahead of its time Maskman.

I might do a version of his henshin device eventually.

Another concept Ranger, this one taken from an awesome concept drawing that can be found here.

GokaiBlack.png

Gokai Black.

I tried to be as faithful to the source material as possible. This REALLY pushed my limits for what I could do with Pixel Art, and I think I pulled it off quite well.

Long time since I've updated, but here's Captain MArvelous

CaptainMarvelousClothing.png

Hope you guys like it.