There are a lot of military multiplayer strategy games out there, but few that strap your eyeballs in front of the action. Final Assault, developed by Phaser Lock Interactive, is meant for VR devices.
Guide your army from an overhead perspective as your godlike leather gloves position your troops into strategic vantage points. Take your strategy into the air by utilizing planes and bombers. Each battle has just two possible armies (pick one), but 14 different maps. Final Assault is predominantly a multiplayer experience, but there’s also a single-player campaign mode.
- An immersive and narrative-driven campaign mode
- Competitive PVP multiplayer with leaderboards
- Customization of Units, Flags and Player Avatars
- Access to US and German units to claim victory for each side with six divisions
- 14 unique maps from the icy lanes of the small village of Kleinstadt to the brush-covered battlefield of Hill-512
- Cross-platform PvP between HTC Vive, Oculus Rift.
- Spectator Mode that invites players to enjoy the game on the sideline
- Dedicated matchmaking for an incredible multiplayer experience
You can literally get into Final Assault for just $29.99. The Steam purchase is cross-platform and covers the Oculus, Playstation VR, HTC Vive and Windows Mixed Reality versions of the game.