Now that E3 is over, we’re going to be re-capping the glut of information about the key titles that were on show, just in case you missed anything in among the madness. This out our post E3 wrap up covering absolutely everything Batman Arkham Knight.
Check out all of our E3 “Everything” articles;
Everything Alien: Isolation | Everything Destiny | Everything Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain | Everything Call of Duty: Advance Warfare | Everything Batman: Arkham Knight | Everything The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt | Everything Bloodborne | Everything Assassin’s Creed: Unity | Everything Far Cry 4 | Everything Rainbow Six: Siege
Everything Batman Arkham Knight
Developed by Rocksteady | Published by Warner Bros. | Genre Third-Person Action Adventure | Release Date TBA 2015 | Platforms PS4, PS3, XBox One, XBox 360, PC
Batman Arkham Knight Preview
What We Learnt At E3
- Voice actor Kevin Conroy, who voices Batman, says Batman: Arkham Knight will be released in January.
- Vehicles will be included for the first time in an Arkham series game – so far we’ve seen the batmobile and bat tank.
- Hands-on reports suggest the batmobile is exceptionally fun to drive around Gotham in.
- There’s a Battle Mode in Batman: Arkham Knight.
- The batmobile can be controlled remotely, meaning you can drive it around an entirely different part of the world than Batman is located at the time.
- Batman can also launch himself into the air and glide, straight from the batmobile.
- Scarecrow is back as one of the villains in Batman: Arkham Knight, also confirmed for the game so far are The Penguin, Two-Face and The Riddler.
- This will be the last game in the Arkham series developed by Rocksteady.