Now that E3 is over, we’re going to be re-capping the glut of information about the key titles that were on show, just in case you missed anything in among the madness. This out our post E3 wrap up covering absolutely everything Assassin’s Creed Unity.
Check out all of our E3 “Everything” articles;
Everything Alien: Isolation | Everything Destiny | Everything Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain | Everything Call of Duty: Advance Warfare | Everything Batman: Arkham Knight | Everything The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt | Everything Bloodborne | Everything Assassin’s Creed: Unity | Everything Far Cry 4 | Everything Rainbow Six: Siege
Everything Assassin’s Creed Unity
Developed by Ubisoft Montreal | Published by Ubisoft| Genre Third-Person Stealth Action | Release Date October 28 | Platforms PS4, PS3, XBox One, XBox 360, PC
What We Learnt At E3
- Assassin’s Creed: Unity will be directed by Alexandre Amancio, the director behind Assassin’s Creed: Revelations.
- Assassin’s Creed: Unity will include four-player co-operative play for the first time.
- Each assassin is customizable in terms of weapons and appearance.
- Assassin’s Creed: Unity will be set during the French Revolution in Paris.
- The tech behind Assassin’s Creed: Unity has been built from the ground up and allows for up to a stunning 5,000 characters on screen at one time.
- Assassin’s Creed: Unity‘s version of Paris is bigger than the entire land mass of Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag put together!
- Around a quarter of all of the buildings in the game will be enter-able.
- Assassin’s Creed: Unity has been surrounded with controversy for not including a playable female assassin – the debate still goes on across various media outlets throughout the industry.
- Details of the first set of Assassin’s Creed: Unity DLC have already been rumored to have leaked – it will be a Chemical Revolution mission set.
- The new engine aims to make the parkour system easier and more fluid than ever before.