Now that E3 is over, we’re going to be re-capping the glut of information about the key titles that were on show, just in case you missed anything in among the madness. This out our post E3 wrap up covering absolutely everything Call of Duty Advanced Warfare.
Check out all of our E3 “Everything” articles;
Everything Alien: Isolation | Everything Destiny | Everything Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain | Everything Call of Duty: Advance Warfare | Everything Batman: Arkham Knight | Everything The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt | Everything Bloodborne | Everything Assassin’s Creed: Unity | Everything Far Cry 4 | Everything Rainbow Six: Siege
Everything Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
Developed by Sledgehammer | Published by Activision | Genre First-Person Shooter | Release Date November 4 | Platforms PS4, PS3, XBox One, XBox 360, PC, Wii U
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Preview
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare takes place in the near future and makes the most of its setting – technology and equipment is based on future technology currently being worked on.
- New tech like floating grenades and the ability to scan and track enemies behind cover will dramatically alter the way we play – particularly if these options are available in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare‘s multiplayer.
- The facial tech and animation looks like it has reached a whole new level.
- Developer Sledgehammer has been working on this game for nearly three years – this is the first time a Call of Duty game has had this time frame, and it looks a lot like sledgehammer have made the most of that.
- The attention to detail is stunningly high – soldiers’ pupils will dilate in the dark, for example.
- All downloadable content will be available first on XBox platforms.
- The exoskeleton suit that the soldiers’ wear allows them to boost and offer enhanced strength, among other perks.
- An invisibility suit is one of the options in the game, particularly helpful for stealth missions.