Updates are a key part of video games nowadays, and for titles on Steam, they can even be a lifeblood of sorts. Which is an appropriate phrase as Devoid Of Shadows has just gotten a major update on Steam today. The ARPG that has a bit of roguelike in it is a game of vampires and vicious battles.
Here is what was revealed to be updated via the Steam page:
“1. A new image for Celina. New appearance, costume and animation. She’s even more charming and dangerous!
2. Increased performance of FPS.
3. Improved combat system.
4. Improved AI of enemies.
5. Automatic camera movement implemented.
6. Views of ranged and close-up cameras improved.
7. Monster balance refined.
8. More detailed training on crafts in the Castle added.
9. Tutorial for Scrolls, Potions, Weapons and Armor added.
10.Tutorial on Skills added.
11. Effects for Skills, Potions and Scrolls improved.
12. Sound for locations improved.
13. Physics of objects corrected.
14. Atmospherity of locations improve.
15. Brighter backlight for NPC added.
16. Arrows that point to the NPC if dialogue is necessary were added.
17. Models of some mobs and NPC were replaced.
18. Animation for the main characters and monsters were updated/added.
19. Hero Healing speed increased.
20. Effect notifying about dealt damage was added.
21. Various bugs fixed.
Updates for the remaining languages will be published as soon as they are ready.”