Dandara is back and bouncing off the walls! Publisher Raw Fury and developer Long Hat House are bringing their ricocheting heroine back in a deluxe version of the hit Metroidvania platformer…Dandara: Trials Of Fear Edition.
Dandara must save the world of Salt by traversing cavernous hallways full of deadly traps. Dandara dodges them uniquely with her ability to jump and stick to walls. If you already own the original Dandara, this updated version will be free to download.
- Enter the Hidden Realms — Trials of Fear adds three new areas to explore, a big new boss, new powers for your hero, new music tracks, a bonus “secret” ending, and tons of quality-of-life updates.
- Uncover the Salt — A whole new focus on story, fleshing out the lore of the world of Salt. Find bonus descriptions, dialogue and cutscenes for both new and existing characters and locations!
- Boundless Exploration — Traverse lovingly crafted environments with fast, fluid jumps in all dimensions, unhindered by gravity.
- Innovative Controls — Seamless blending between movement and combat, with controls built natively for both gamepad and touchscreen inputs.
- Challenging Progression — Test your speed, skill, wits and reflexes by solving puzzles, earning power-ups, and accessing unexplored areas with your new abilities.
- Beautiful, Immersive World — Discover an audiovisual wonderland that comes to life with gorgeous pixel art and original soundtrack compositions.
You definitely own a device that can play Dandara: Trials of Fear Edition. It’s out now for Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Windows PC, MacOS, Linux, iOS and Android. And if you get it within its first week of release, you’ll be able to take advantage of a 60% discount.