Crest- Religion Simulator is a very different kind of “god game”. For in it, you have to give commandments to your people to try and get them to do what you want. But words are open to interpretation, and so you have to constantly try and make sure they’re doing what you want, else see them fail.
The game though has just gotten a major update via the “Exploration” expansion. This expansion is for the Steam Early Access version of the game, if you have it, you’ll be able to enjoy the following:
- Islands: Your followers have learned to set sail, which grants new possibilities to explore the world further. They are now also able to go fishing in order to get more food.
- Ecology: The whole system has been improved and imbalances caused by the player’s actions will now have more drastic consequences.
- Animals: To create a more vibrant world we increased the variety of the animals bringing you hyenas, hippos, seagulls and more.
- Landscape: We added some more flavor to the island. For instance beaches, cliffs and even height differences.
- Terraforming: You can now tell your followers to change their surroundings.