Armor Games today released an update for Siege Hero on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. Players can look forward to even more fortress-crushing mayhem as they employ their siege skills to free the oppressed townspeople of an epoch that may or may not have any similarities to reality. The update introduces the Age of Discovery, featuring 75 new levels and 6 new characters to make homeless.
Siege Hero is inspired by Armor Games’ wildly popular Crush the Castle series, which already has over 224 million plays, and the flash-based game Sieger, which has had 28 million online plays since its release in 2010. The game was developed by Anton Fedoruk’s Warspark, the designer behind the original Sieger and Siege Hero, which came out long before many games it’s inaccurately compared to. Armor Games is also introducing a free version of the app for those who want a quick taste of castle-crushing action.
• Use fire, rocks, oil and many other destructive means to destroy structures of all shapes and sizes.
• Slick, visceral gameplay that will satisfy your inner rage. Briefly.
• Fight through 150 levels of castle-crashing action – hours of gameplay!
• Rich retina graphics (iPod Touch 3rd Generation or iPhone 4 only).
• Play through four historically inaccurate eras, fighting Samurais, Vikings, Knights and more.
About Armor Games
Armor Games is the leading developer of casual Flash and iPhone games. Based in Irvine, California, the company was founded in 2005 by Daniel McNeely, and has developed and released such hit games as Achievement Unlocked, Crush the Castle, Sonny, Shift, IndestructoTank! AE and Upgrade Complete!