In the spirit of the festive season, Bohemia Interactive’s real-time strategy mobile game Arma Mobile Ops(available for free on iOS and Android) today received a fresh Winter Update, which lets its 500,000+ Commanders temporarily play in the virtual snow. While enjoying the serene winter landscape view, players can still keep their hands warm by expanding their military base, and engaging in player-versus-player battles online.
Aside from the seasonal winter theme, Arma Mobile Ops’ Update 1.13.0 also introduces new avatars and frames, re-balances various units, adjusts the rescue support operation, and implements iPhone X support – alongside various other tweaks and fixes.
Update 1.13.0 changelog:
- Winter theme added
- Units rebalanced
- Rescue support operation adjusted
- New avatars and frames added
- UI adjusted and improved
- iPhone X support added
- General bug fixes
Key features of Arma Mobile Ops:
- Build and manage your own military base: put up strong defenses to protect it against raids and gather resources to build more advanced units.
- Rank up your soldiers and gain experience: each survived battle makes your soldiers stronger, so carefully plan the attack before you fire the first shots.
- Face other players in multiplayer matches: raid other players to seize their resources, level up and collect Victory Points for the Player Tournament.
- Form alliances with friends & conquer the leaderboards: play with your friends and pick the best strategy to dominate the Alliance Tournament, with some sweet resources as a reward.
- Single player campaign: get familiar with the game in an intriguing single player campaign that serves as a great introduction to the Arma Mobile Ops universe.