Earlier we told you about ARK Park, Snail Games’ dinosaur park simulator that lets you roam around a manmade prehistoric tourist attraction without getting eaten, chased, zapped with an electric fence or sneezed on. Compatible with all major VR gaming platforms, ARK Park lets you interact with over 100 dinosaur species across six different environmental biomes, each with their own unique weather, foliage, etc. It also supports multiplayer, so if you know anyone with a VR headset you can take a trip to ARK Park together.
Steam is currently discounting ARK Park, plus many other of its VR games, at 30% off. The Standard Edition is now $27.99, while the Deluxe Edition is $33.99. Download it, grab your VR device of choice and escape.
Ark Park has also seen some improvements since we last mentioned it. A patch scheduled to drop in the next few days will add free movement to the game, as well as a tutorial that explains how to use the new controls it introduces. Owners of the game’s Playstation version can also expect improved graphics with a patch due to arrive mid-May.
- Explore a variety of maps without a linear storyline.
- Collect eggs and incubate them to raise your own little dinosaurs.
- Find materials such as Dinosaur DNA and trade them to craft useful items and more powerful weapons.
- Defend the park and its vital technology from rampaging dinosaurs across 6 gorgeous environments!
- Revisit the dinosaurs from the popular title ARK: Survival Evolved.
- Play with voiceovers and subtitles in English, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese (Traditional and Simplified).
ARK Park is available now on Steam, Viveport, Oculus and PSVR.