Did you ever think about extracting dinosaur DNA from amber and creating your own island theme park full of dinosaurs? Of course not, because everybody knows by now what a bad idea that is (except for the characters from Jurassic World). The next best thing would be a fake dinosaur park created in virtual reality — and Snail Games’ new ARK Park provides just that.
Compatible with all major VR gaming platforms, ARK Park lets you interact with over 100 dinosaur species across six different environmental biomes, each with their own unique weather, foliage, etc. It also supports multiplayer, so if you know anyone with a VR headset (do you?) you can take a trip to ARK Park together.
- Explore a variety of maps without a linear storyline.
- Collect eggs and incubate them to raise your own little dinosaurs.
- Find materials such as Dinosaur DNA and trade them to craft useful items and more powerful weapons.
- Defend the park and its vital technology from rampaging dinosaurs across 6 gorgeous environments!
- Revisit the dinosaurs from the popular title ARK: Survival Evolved.
- Play with voiceovers and subtitles in English, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese (Traditional and Simplified).
Visit ARK Park today on HTC Vive (SteamVR and Viveport), PSVR, and Oculus Rift. The price varies from $40 to $50 depending on the platform.