The latest issue of Jump has shared even more new details about the recently unveiled Dragon Quest X for Wii and Wii U…
- Players can create their character as one of five races: Ogre, Elf, Dwarf, Pukuripo, and Wedi.
- The game also has a sixth race, humans.
- Humans appear to play a major role in the game’s story.
- The game is set in the world of Astoldia. This world is split into four continents, Ogleed, Eltona, Dwachakka, Pukuland, and one island chain, Wena Islands.
- The five areas surround a mysterious area where something seems to be amiss.