We Happy Few, the trippy 1960s Britain experience from Compulsion Games and Gearbox Software, has just launched the second chapter of its DLC content: Lightbearer.
In this short story you play as Wellington Wells’ most beloved rock star, Nick Lightbearer. Like most rock gods of the era, Nick is incredibly popular, has legions of screaming girls following him everywhere, AND is a complete drug-abusing trainwreck in private. When a rash of killings occurs at Nick’s concerts, and he can’t account for his own wherabouts due to the blackouts, is he to blame? And did he just sleep with a giant talking rat?
- Enjoy a new story full of sex, drugs, and rock n’ roll with a Wellington Wells twist
● Adventure into 100% handcrafted new areas and levels throughout the Nick
Lightbearer Fan Club Weekend.
● Wield Nick’s Guitar or throw Golden Records to fend off fans & paparazzi with the
power of music
● Trip your way through puzzles that’ll expand your mind
● Cut right to the rock with no survival mechanics – you’re busy enough being a star
without adding eating, sleeping, and crafting to the mix
Lightbringer is part of the We Happy Few DLC package. It can be purchased separately for $7.99, or downloaded as part of the Season Pass for $19.99, but ownership of We Happy Few itself is required to play it. We Happy Few is now available for Playstation 4, XBox One and PC via Steam.