It’s here, folks — the first ever strategy mobile game set in the Warhammer universe. Warhammer 40000: Lost Crusade was published by Nuverse in cooperation with IP owner Games Workshop.
You play the role of a Primaris Space Marine fleet commander in a dire situation….your ship has been separated from the Indomitus Crusade and attacked in an ambush by the Chaos Fleet. Badly outnumbered, your only hope of survival was an emergency warp jump, which left your team tranded in a distant sector of the galaxy. From this point, you’ll have to rebuild. Repair your ship, expand your base, mine for resources, and conduct research until you’re powerful enough to take on the forces that attacked you.
- Official IP – Officially licensed by Games Workshop, experience the Indomitus Crusade in an all-new story filled with characters, details, and lore that fans of the 40k franchise will love.
- Recruit And Upgrade – As a commander of the Primaris Space Marines, upgrade the troops by unlocking new abilities and tech through battles, and recruit classic heroes in Warhammer 40,000 with unique abilities and playstyles to fight for the fleet.
- Strategic Battles – Take control in tactically deep real-time combat, strategically place your troops, call on hero abilities, and summon reinforcements at critical moments to fight against the forces of Chaos.
- PVE And PVP – Explore and crusade the universe on the Star Map and discover potential threats and forge alliances with other players for Guild vs. Guild gameplay.
- Visual Excellence – Immersive and breathtaking visuals with stunning backdrops and detailed 3D unit models.
Warhammer 40000 Lost Crusade is available for free today on iOS and Android devices.