Uncharted Waters Online Gets Third Expansion
Uncharted Waters Online has released the third chapter of its latest expansion, Episode Atlantis. This update, Chapter: Acropolis, introduces several new features, discoveries, quests for players to explore and ships for players to sail in. With this new chapter update, players are finally able to reach Atlantis. An anticipated highlight of the update is the addition of three beautiful ships which players can navigate the world in. Players can now sail aboard the Dauphin Royal, Felipe or Polar Expedition Ketch, which are modeled after real ships in history.
Uncharted Waters Online‘s new features in the update include:
- Secret Edict & Solar Barge: In order to reach Atlantis, players will need to complete Secret Edicts to construct the Solar Barge used for reaching Atlantis.
- Ancient Technology Research: After reaching Acropolis, complete these quests to receive rewards and assist your nation.
- Blessing of Gods: After visiting the temple in Atlantis, players can obtain blessings which provide them with various special effects that can be used throughout the game.
- New Quests, Maps, Discoveries, and Dungeon: This update introduces many new adventure quests, discovery maps, as well as a new endless dungeon, the Acropolis Temple Dungeon.
- Land Battle System Improvements: The Land Battle System has been updated and revamped to reduce the overall difficulty.
- 3 New Beautiful Ships:
- Dauphin Royal – This French flagship was under the command of admiral Tourville in their greatest naval victory, Battle of Beachy Head, during the Nine Years’ War.
- Felipe – Large Spanish galleon used to transport goods back to Spain. It’s highly durable and has an exceptionally large cargo.
- Polar Expedition Ketch – Naval Bomb Ketch refitted for arctic exploration. It’s modeled after HMS Racehorse, which attempted to find the Northwest Passage under the command of Constantine John Phipps.
Uncharted Waters Online is the most expansive historical massively multiplayer online game currently in service. It is set in the Age of Sail (the 16th to 19th Century), in which players will make new discoveries, partake in international trade, and engage in naval warfare with hundreds of accurately and beautifully modelled sailing ships.
The game is highly praised for its open world sandbox gameplay, meticulous details, geographically modeled world map and immense content. It carries a monthly subscription fee to play on the Japanese server. The English global server, operated by OGPlanet.com, uses a true free to play model which gives all players unrestricted access to game content and expansions without a fee.