The new Uncharted 3 Update is now available to download, read more to find out what’s packed in this latest update.
Updated 1.01 comes with
- – It appears the Level CAP will not increase.
– 2 additional maps have been added bring the total of maps available to 8 (Now Live)
– More Videos with Tips have been added, New community Videos
– A few changes have also been applied which we will update momentarily
-New backgrounds have been added
Additional Patch Notes:
- -Fixed a bug which would cause players to stop accumulating cash and items purchased
-Fixed a bug that could cause the player to lock up accessing the Friends list, or when a Friend joined them
-Removed Team Objective and Plunder kills from being tabulated against the Kills/Deaths Leaderboard (all kill/death stats are still kept locally for the player)
-Leaderboards will be completely reset soon to coincide with the above change
-Microphone icon will now appear in the Multiplayer lobby to indicate who is using a mic
-Fixed a bug in which switched control schemes were not being saved properly
-Players will no longer able to join a party that is in the Find Game function or actively in a game (was causing various issues with players not being pulled into games properly)
-European and American players will be re-integrated into the same play lists with this patch
Both High Rise and Molten Ruin are now available to the public to be played. You may remember High Rise from the previous Uncharted 2 game, where as Molten Ruin is a completely new map for players to enjoy.