The action RPG Punishing: Gray Raven is a hit on mobile devices in Japan and China, and its creator Kuro Game has announced it’s now expanding its reach to everywhere else. Europe, North America, Australia and Southeast Asia will get their own versions of the game starting this summer.
The Machines have conquered Earth, and the Mitchells are nowhere to be seen, so it’s up to YOU to stop the robotic menace! Mankind now lives in refuge on the space colony E-02, and they’ve been building up strength and resources to lead a charge to take the planet back. You are commander of the Gray Raven unit of that army. Beat back the bots and reclaim the planet through action-combat missions. Kuro says their game combines “third-person 3D melee with deep RPG mechanics, a legion of glamorous cyborg heroes to control plus a pulse-pounding electronic soundtrack.”
- Experience a dark cyberpunk story of mankind’s endless war to reclaim a ruined Earth.
- Spectacular sci-fi melee action. Dodge, parry & tag between heroes to extend combos.
- Gorgeous 3D graphics with razor sharp dark cyberpunk anime style.
- A chart-topping hit in China and Japan finally playable in English.
- Epic and dramatic boss battles against rogue androids, hulking mechs and beyond.
- Collect and unlock a squad of elite cyborgs, assemble teams and develop their skills.
- Dive into the future and immerse yourself in the powerful electronic soundtrack.
Kuro Game will be holding a closed beta test for Punishing: Gray Raven soon; details on how to become a tester will be revealed soon along with the ability to preorder the game. Punishing: Gray Raven launches this summer on iOS and Android.