Remember Professor Lupo And His Horrible Pets? They’re back. Famed studio BeautiFun Games, creators of 2012’s award-winning game Nihilumbra, are returning to their puzzle adventure with a new story and a new protagonist in Professor Lupo: Ocean.
The gameplay is similar to the original: enter room after room, solve a puzzle to make a safe passage for yourself and avoid the monsters roaming about. This time, you’re a young amnesiac trying to escape an abandoned ship. Who are you and what does the Professor want with you? Solve the puzzles to find out…
- Puzzles: Solve challenging, deadly puzzles and mini-games by using the flow and currents of water to your advantage. Discover all the hidden documents across each level to truly push your puzzle solving abilities.
- Story: The stand alone sequel to “Professor Lupo and his Horrible Pets” saga, Ocean is a rich story-driven adventure across 40 levels that’s filled with plot twists. Uncover the mystery of who you are, and why you’ve woken at the bottom of the ocean.
- World: Professor Lupo: Ocean is populated by fascinating creatures and aliens that can help or hinder your progress. Learn their behaviour, utilize or avoid them to solve challenging puzzles.
- Graphics: Beautifully realized hand-drawn 2D characters and creatures.
- Music: An original synth soundtrack that’s set to be released for all, for free.
- Communication: Fully voice acted for greater immersion.
You can get Professor Lupo: Ocean today on Steam for $4.99, or in a bundle with the original Professor Lupo for $15.99. A Switch version of the sequel will be coming later this year.