BeautiFun Games, makers of 2012’s award-winning game Nihilumbra, are about to unleash their new creation Professor Lupo And His Horrible Pets upon the planet.
You’re the Professor’s new intern. Charged with looking after his collection of Horrible Pets on the space station Aurora, your job becomes immensely more difficult when the station begins malfunctioning and the pets start escaping. You’ve got to navigate 100 levels of puzzle-solving, making a safe path for yourself and containing the ravenous pets while staying out of their jaws. Also, you probably won’t be paid for this.
“This game took over two and a half years to make, and we couldn’t be more excited for people to finally play it,” says Aniol Alcaraz, CEO of BeautiFun Games. “We’re extremely proud of the work that we did and we hope that you have as much fun playing it as we had developing it. We believe it’s every puzzle lover’s dream game, and we hope the fans agree!”
- Puzzle-adventure game strongly focused on the narrative!
- Learn the aliens’ behavior: use them in your favor!
- 100 levels, collectible items and replayability: 12+ hours of gameplay!
- Distinctive English voice-overs for each character!
- A new hit from the creators of multi-award winning game Nihilumbra!
Want to try out Professor Lupo And His Horrible Pets for free? A demo is now downloadable on both platforms. Be sure to visit Professor Lupo And His Horrible Pets when they crash the Nintendo Switch and PC July 11.