A new update is now available on PS3 for Call of Duty: Black Ops.
Details after the jump.
Here is the breakdown of fixes/enhancements:
- Addressed an issue with attack dogs causing them to “warp” under rare circumstances.
- Fixed an exploit allowing players to purchased locked classified weapons
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to get above 15th Prestige using Combat Training/Player Match menus.
- Improvements to spawn system.
- Addressed some bugs with Custom Game Settings for CTF related to Touch Return Disabled
- Players can now select other clan tag colors besides red/white if they are unlocked.
- Addressed an exploit where players were resetting their Winstreak and Killstreak stats.
- Fixed exploit earning XP in local split screen.
- When the Circle button is set with “enter” functionality, it now works properly on the Challenges menu.