TinyBuild Games officially announced this week the details for a new Party Harder update for the game Party Hard. The new update adds a number of features to the game, including local mutiplayer gameplay. There will also be a new story DLC with the update. You can also check out a new update trailer for the game in the player below.
The update is set to launch for the game on Thursday, November 10. Some of the helpful new features include Twitch.tv integration, local multiplayer, and new levels for the game. Another update is the YouTube-safe original soundtrack. What that means is that YouTubers who have had problems with the game and copyright strikes will no longer have to worry about that with the YouTube-safe OST.
Additionally, TinyBuild games also confirmed that iOS and Google Play versions of the game will also launch on October 10. Here’s’ a full breakdown of the Party Harder update:
- Local Co-Op — All campaign levels are playable in local co-op
- New OST — Youtube-safe
- New Twitch System — allows chat to control NPCs during the game, featuring a cross-stream points system
- Story DLC
- 10 years after the events of Party Hard, the Party Hard Killer is up to a new adventure
- Features a new mini-story campaign and several large, scrollable levels
- OST will finally be purchasable
The new OST for the game will also be purchasable. The initial OST will also still be available in the game as option. Unfortunately, this OST has been causing copyright strikes for games when they make YouTube videos. TinyBuild has confirmed that they do own all the proper licenses, but YouTube has a system of “guilty until proven otherwise,” which causes these problems.
Party Hard is currrently available now for PC.