ORIGIN PC Launches the World’s First 3D Laptop with Dual Graphics Cards in SLI
ORIGIN PC keeps up the pressure on their competitors with the company’s latest offering!
Miami, FL – February 20, 2012—Last week ORIGIN PC announced the availability of their new EON17-X desktop replacement laptop, the most powerful laptop for gamers, artists, and professionals. Today ORIGIN PC announces the world’s first 3D laptop with dual graphics cards: The EON17-X3D featuring the latest Intel X79 chipset, 2nd generation Intel hexcore processors, and dual overclocked NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580M graphics cards in SLI. The EON17-X3D marks the first 3D laptop from ORIGIN PC with a customizable backlit keyboard with three lighting zones and seven color options.
ORIGIN PC’s EON17-X3D Laptop features:
- Built-in 3D Emitter and 1080p 3D Display
- NVIDIA 3D Vision 2 Wireless Glasses with LightBoost Technology
- Customizable Backlit Keyboard with Three Lighting Zones and Seven Colors
- Intel X79 Chipset with 2nd Generation Intel Hexcore Processors
- Up to 32GB 1333MHz Corsair Quad Channel Memory
- Up to 16GB 1866MHz Corsair Vengeance Quad Channel Memory
- Up to Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580M Graphics Cards with ORIGIN Professional Overclocking
- Up to Three Hard Drives with up to 3TB’s of Hard Drive Space
- Industry Leading Free 24/7 Lifetime Support Based in the United States
- Fully Customizable starting at $3,032
“ORIGIN PC continues to lead the industry by being the first to offer a 3D laptop with dual overclocked graphics cards in SLI.” said Kevin Wasielewski ORIGIN PC CEO and co-founder. “The ORIGIN EON17-X3D is the ultimate mobile 3D experience. Whether you are at home or on the road, you will forget where you are and become immersed in the world of 3D.”