Fans of hit mobile RPG MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY® have every reason to celebrate the new year as SQUARE ENIX kicks off 2018 with the Summon Festival in-game event. Featuring enticing additions to the summoning lineup, the limited-time Summon Festival marks the best time ever for players to obtain some of the game’s most elusive and exclusive cards, and to test their wits and obtain prizes.
Here are some of the things you can expect via the festival.
- Supreme Card Lineup: Lucky fans have the chance to summon Supreme cards that feature iconic characters from classic FINAL FANTASY titles with some of the game’s strongest abilities, including Aerith with the Great Gospel ability from FINAL FANTASY VII, Duncan with the Phantom Rush ability from FINAL FANTASY VI, and more.
- Ultimate Heroes Lineup: Lightning with the Ranger job type and Cloud join the permanent roster of Ultimate Heroes that may be summoned.
- Palamecian New Dawn 2018: To celebrate the new year, a new region, “Palamecian New Dawn 2018” has been unlocked for all players. Through this new time-limited region, players can get free summons, a chance to obtain magicite and other rewards. All players who visit this region will also receive an adorable new year themed Echo companion spirit.
- New Job: The all-new Ninja job card will be permanently included in the game’s summoning lineup.
- New Boosted Ability Cards: The Mist Dragon, Prometheus, Omniscient, and Chocobo Saint ability cards are now permanent additions to the game’s summoning lineup.