Mind Unleashed, a first person Sci Fi shooter game specifically designed for Virtual Reality and developed by Frost Earth, has been released on Steam. According to the Steam page, the player takes on the role of a robot that is trying hard to survive in a secret military base, inside a rocky mountain. Rocks and futuristic stuff will surround you in this epic challenge where you’ll need to survive as long as possible, fighting hordes of robotic enemies.
Currently, the game has a number of features, including:
- STRATEGIC / STEALTH OR AGGRESSIVE APPROACHES: Play both with a more strategic / stealth approach or a more direct one. Beware that you’ll be alone with waves of enemies, so in same cases be more silent could be a smart idea
- DYNAMIC GROUND AND AERIAL COMBAT: Hide between objects quietly or quickly fly in the air to destroy the enemies avoiding their shots, your choice
- HIGHLY REPLAYABLE: Re-playable almost ad infinitum, improve your previous performance and try to reach the next wave without dying.
- DEEP AND FUTURISTIC ATMOSPHERES: Use your flash light if needed and enjoy this deep and futuristic atmosphere that will completely immerse you.
- 3 DIFFERENT AREAS: 3 different areas to explore. You’ll be able to unlock them going further through enemy waves. Each of them have its own different style.
- 3 DIFFERENT CLASSES: Choose from 3 different classes: Engineer, Assault or Specialist and use their special abilities to let you destroy them all!
- BOSS AND DYNAMIC AIs: Fight against different kinds of enemy waves with different AIs and pay particular attention to the bosses. You’ll need to destroy them using more strategy and accuracy.
According to Frost Earth, the objective of Mind Unleashed is to beat the first 15 waves of enemies and defeat the final boss, although players will be able to fight as many waves of enemies as they way afterwards. You can find Mind Unleashed on Steam here.