Kings & Heroes, an action adventure RPG from developer Industry Games, has launched on Steam’s Early Access, giving players a glimpse into how far the game has come to date. In the game, players will get to explore a rich fantasy world and conquer challenging dungeons by yourself or with up to 7 other people.
With hundreds of players in each world you’ll have plenty of company to explore by foot or on horseback. Discover towns, villages, ruins, ghost towns, high mountains, lakes, and valleys across varied environments. You’ll travel in realistic day and night cycles with true weather effects. Be warned, many dangerous creatures inhabit the world so an adventurer must always be prepared for a fight. The game is set to have a number of features when it comes to dungeons, including:
- Four different dungeon types with many different themes including castles, crypts and caves.
- Pick your size and difficulty (of course the harder the dungeon is, the better the rewards)
- Amazing creatures including 20+ bosses
- Can be played single player
- Co-op play – Groups of up to 8 players with one being the “Group Leader” (Recommended)
- Traditional Dungeon Crawl Experience – Unique classes with unique roles
- “Roguelike” true dungeon running risk – wipe and the run is over…you’ll have to regroup in town to begin another adventure.
The developers have said that, in Kings & Heroes, players can create up to 6 individual characters per account. Choose from 6 different races including Orc, Goblin, Human, Dwarf, Elf, or Halfling. You can then select your class with each having a very distinct play-style either in group or solo. There are currently 5 classes: Champion, Ranger, Cleric, Wizard, and Rogue. Finally, customize your character with a variety of choices to make them your own.
Play in an amazing world with hundreds of other players. Create groups of up to 8 players to explore and run dungeons. You can use standard text chat or built in voice chat to communicate with your group or those in the world. You can find Kings & Heroes on Steam Early Access here.