Blueside is excited to announce that the PC port of fan-favorite classic RTS action hybrid Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders will be releasing on Steam on February 28th. The PC port of the Xbox classic features the original’s beloved characters and lands of Bersia with a killer heavy metal soundtrack that fans still talk about today.
The cult action-strategy title has been adapted for modern-day PCs offering full controller support as well as the new keyboard and mouse mode with classic battlefields presented in widescreen HD. The grand world of Kingdom Under Fire is presented on a massive 3D map that players can use to plan their next attack or where to spend their resources to bolster their ranks. Strategy is key in Kingdom Under Fire as players will need to smartly upgrade their forces with powerful spells, special abilities, and equipment, or even change their forces’ classes to better fit their battle plans.
Players will once more be able to control powerful heroes with four unique perspectives and stories with two Dark Legion and two human nations to choose from. Players will need to master their hero’s attacks and combos in order to wade into battle and wreak havoc in fast-paced hack ‘n’ slash combat. Following the unique perspective of their hero, players will be able to turn the tide of battle in epic player-controlled moments and witness the disarray their attacks cause.
Players will be able to revisit the realm of Bersia in Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders for PC beginning on Feb 28th. For more information on Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders please visit https://kuftc.blueside.net/.
The full list of features include:
* Incredible real-time strategy – battlefield conditions, weather, and decision-making all contribute to the outcome of the battle. Players must think with haste and precision as their numbers dwindle.
* Build the perfect army – with more than 100 warriors, players can build and assign roles for their troops going into war. Characters can level up and equipment can be upgraded to ensure armies are first-class.
* Turn the tide of battle – heroes can change the outcome of battles in epic, player-controlled moments.
* Witness a war through 4 unique perspectives – players can choose between 2 human nations and 2 Dark Legion nations to experience completely different stories.
* Keyboard and mouse support – a new method of controlling the battlefield is available to PC players.
* Full Gamepad support.
* HD Resolution support.
* Relive your favorite moments from the game with an unchanged authentic port to PC that gives players the experience they had upon release.