Sekai Project, a publisher and licenser of Japanese new media and electronic entertainment, in partnership with Vifth Floor, today announced the military-themed action dating sim, Just Deserts is now available on Steam for Windows, Mac, and Linux. In celebration of the highly-anticipated release, Just Deserts will be 10% off of its regularly listed price of $9.99 for the first week.
In Just Deserts players will step into the combat boots of a soldier who must defend Aquarine City, after the neighboring city of Quentine was obliterated by a mysterious race of alien invaders. Assigned to a troop of highly-skilled and dangerously captivating girls, players will set out to save humankind and maybe even capture the heart of their dream girl(s) in the process. With a wide spectrum of fun activities to engage in, a robust management system, hundreds of in-game items to use and collect, turn-based battles, and more, Just Deserts will keep players enlisted and engaged for countless hours.
The game is set to have a number of features, including:
- 5 unique heroines with different personalities and interests
- Full English voice acting for each heroine
- 3 in-game languages (English, Indonesian, and Japanese)
- 7 different endings, based on your status with each of the heroines
- Interactive and engaging turn-based battles with the invading aliens
- List of activities which can be done alone or together with your favorite heroine
- Management system with energy, health, money, day/night time, and love status
- Hundreds of items to use as gifts, food, or aide in battle
- Mini-map that allows players to travel across the desert area and within the city
- A beautiful soundtrack composed by Ecky from the Vesuvia Circle
- Steam Trading Cards and Achievements
Vifth Floor consists a group of enthusiastic people who have formed to create an indie game development circle based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Vifth Floor’s passion is focused on creating high quality visual novels and games for PC and mobile platforms. Artistic aspects are of paramount significance for the team, hence the illustration, music, and story for the team’s projects are crafted by not only talented but dedicated people. You can find Just Deserts on Steam here.