Fans of dinosaurs and the Jurassic Park franchise will be able to visit the Jurassic World park in their living rooms. Universal Pictures Home Entertainment has officially announced that Jurassic World will be hitting your home theaters later this October. On October 1, the hit movie will be released on Digital HD format. Later on October 20, Jurassic World will be released for 3D Blu-ray, Blu-ray, DVD and VOD. You can check out the Blu-ray and DVD release features and the Blu-ray cover artwork below:
BONUS FEATURES EXCLUSIVE TO BLU-RAY:
- WELCOME TO JURASSIC WORLD: An in-depth take on the creation, look and feel of Jurassic World. Director Colin Trevorrow and Steven Spielberg discuss how the idea of the film came together and how the casting was decided with actors’ commentary on their roles and filming locations.
- JURASSIC WORLD: ALL-ACCESS PASS: Chris Pratt and Director Colin Trevorrow discuss key moments in the film, supported by behind-the-scenes footage and VFX breakdowns.
- INNOVATION CENTER TOUR WITH CHRIS PRATT: Chris Pratt gives a tour of the Innovation Center, a museum/exhibit, built just for the movie.
- JURASSIC’S CLOSEST SHAVES: Clips from all films in the franchise showing “near death” or extremely scary encounters with dinosaurs.
BLU-RAY AND DVD BONUS FEATURES
- DELETED SCENES
- DINOSAURS ROAM ONCE AGAIN: Behind the scenes look at the making of Jurassic World’s visual effects, how the dinosaurs came to life, and actors filmed scenes.
- CHRIS & COLIN TAKE ON THE WORLD: Chris Pratt and Colin Trevorrow (Director) interview each other and discuss Jurassic World as well as the other Jurassic Park movies.