Huey Games is pleased to announce that pre-orders are now open for neo-retro shooter, Hyper Sentinel.
Starting today Xbox One and Nintendo Switch owners can pre-order the game via the Microsoft Store and Nintendo eShop respectively, priced at $14.99 and $12.99.
Hyper Sentinel is set to release on May 11th for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and PC and is a pure shot of pixel-perfect nostalgia, fusing iconic shooter gameplay with contemporary systems and mechanics; repackaging the sights, sounds and feel of the arcade to deliver the ultimate neo-retro experience.
Here are some of the features in Hyper Sentinel as well as a synopsis:
A face-melting, pixel-pumping arcade shoot ’em up featuring awesome power-ups, epic boss battles and spectacular effects at a blistering 60fps. Blast into battle against giant space destroyers in Arcade Mode, tackle endless waves of enemies in Survival Mode and face off against epic level guardians in Boss Run mode.
- Awesome power-ups and devastating weapon upgrades including the Astro Mace and Plasma Rifle
- The ultimate high-score chasing arcade game, with online leaderboards and 3 difficulty modes
- Become a decorated Hyper Sentinel pilot with 60 challenging medals to complete
- 12 electrifying levels featuring epic, multi-stage boss encounters
- Multiple graphics options, including the nostalgia inducing Spectrum, C64 and CRT filters
- A hyper-charged love letter to arcade classics
Preorder via Microsoft Store: //www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/hyper-sentinel/brj6vllz4qj5?activetab=pivot:overviewtab
Preorder via Nintendo eShop: //www.nintendo.com/games/detail/hyper-sentinel-switch#game-info